Friday, February 12, 2016

Botanical Tag

We held our annual "Sale-A-Brate" Team Meeting on Wednesday where my direct upline and I plan a get together with our downline around Sale-A-Bration time and spoil them a little. We each bring some sort of small gift for our team and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to use the Baker's Box Thinlits and create a cute tag to add to the box! Of course I had to pull out the Botanical Builders Framelits ~ new from the 2016 Occasions Catalog! I really love how this simple tag turned out. It was a little longer than what I first had in my mind and since I didn't create a hole at the top to tie it through I decided to use a mini clothespin to attach it to the box.


Bonus!! The Baker's Box Thinlits Dies are on the Weekly Deals this week!


Come see more tag inspiration today at the SSINK blog!

Colors used: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Basic Black

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14