Thursday, January 7, 2016

Sunset Work of Art

I finally broke down and ordered the Wetlands Stamp Set during the stamp sale back in November because I needed some more sets that would work for masculine cards. Plus, I have seen so many beautiful things with this set that I just had to get it!

While browsing Pinterest, I came across this card created by Jenn Tinline that I just knew I had to CASE! The Wetlands stamp set pairs up with the Work of Art set to create a beautiful sunset beach scene. This card, although it uses a lot of colors, is very clean and simple. The colors speak for themselves! I used the longer image from the Work of Art stamp set to create both the beach and the ocean, but just kept stamping and not re-inking each time. This gave it a different color effect so all the shades were different. A simple Early Espresso candy dot finishes off the card nicely with the images being the star of the show!

Stamp Sets
Wetlands, Work of Art
Ink
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, So Saffron, Calypso Coral
Paper
Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, White Glitter Ribbon, Season of Cheer Washi Tape, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch


For more masculine card ideas, visit the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog today!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14