Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wrap it Up!

Just popping in today for a quick look at a fun (and super easy) gift idea for some of my club members. I have a small group of club gals that I meet with regularly at my mother-in-law's home and I wasn't able to see them during December, so I thought it would be fun to give them a little gift...until we meet again in January!

I got this idea from Erica Cerwin at Pink Buckaroo Designs. It's just a fun way to wrap up a package of twine!


  • Cut your DSP 5-1/2" x 3-1/2". Score lengthwise at 1-3/4" and fold over. 
  • Staple once on each side. 
  • Glimmer Paper strip is 5-1/2" x 1/2".
  • I used the Peaceful Pines stamp set with Mossy Meadow Ink. 
  • The large circle is 1-3/4". 
  • Merry Christmas is stamped in Real Red (sentiment comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes). 
  • The sentiment is cut out using the Bitty Banner Framelits.

It's "Anything Goes" at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration! Come on by for more inkspiration!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14