Thursday, October 1, 2015

Washi Tape Build-A-Birthday Cake

Today at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration we are showcasing washi tape! I think my favorite washi tape from this year's Annual Catalog is the Cherry on Top Designer Series Washi Tape. The colors and patterns are so fun and vibrant!


This Build A Birthday stamp set is the perfect one to use washi tape with! The first layer of the cake is stamped in Crushed Curry using a stamp from the set. There are more stamps in the set that create layers of the cake, but I chose to use two strips of washi tape for the top two layers instead. I used this card for my September Card Night and each guest could pick from some different pattern papers I had available from the Cherry on Top DSP Stack, which coordinates with the washi tape!

Stamp Sets
Build A Birthday
Ink
Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder, Black Archival Pad
Paper
Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Gold Glimmer Paper, Cherry on Top DSP Stack
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Cherry on Top Washi Tape
 Tools
Bitty Star Punch

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14