Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Watercolor Wash

Today over at the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog we are sharing card creations using single stamps! I chose to showcase the *new* Watercolor Wash background stamp. When I saw this stamp one of the things that jumped out at me was I thought it looked like water, so I ran with that for today's card I am sharing.


If you're a regular visitor to my blog, this card may look a little familiar. I created it back in July to use as a swap for Convention. I decided that it would work great for one of my cards I could use at card making night this month. This time around I changed the color of the background to Marina Mist and swapped out the sentiment to make it Happy Birthday (instead of thank you). The little turtle I kept the same and still added the pearl accents for "bubbles", as well as the Crystal Effects for the turtle's shell.
 
 


Stamp Sets
Watercolor Wash, From Land to Sea, Celebrate Today
Ink
Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Soft Suede marker, Blender Pens (with Crumb Cake and Old Olive ink)
Paper
Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Pearl Accents, Crystal Effects
 Tools
Paper Snips

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to head on over to SSINK to see more single stamps in action!

1 comment :

barb mann said...

Heidi - This is perfect - love the wash for the ocean! Lovely job of coloring your turtle!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14