Thursday, May 28, 2015

Quick & Easy - Mixed Bunch

Looking for some ideas for QUICK & EASY cards? You've come to the right place! We're sharing a variety of card ideas on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog today and I have a fun, easy layout to share. We created this card at my last card making night and it was a hit, especially because it was so quick to put together.

I am a bit sad that we're saying goodbye to the Mixed Bunch stamp set, so I had to be sure to use the set one more time at one of my card nights! I love that big bold flower! I have two samples to share that both use the Moonlight DSP Paper Stack. The great thing about this layout is that you can turn the card into whatever greeting you want!



Stamp Sets
Mixed Bunch, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink
Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey
Paper
Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight DSP Stack
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Pearl Accents
 Tools
Texture Boutique, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Blossom Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14