Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Control Freaks Tour - New In-Colors Birthday Card Set

You're in for a real treat because on today's Control Freaks Tour we are giving you a SNEAK PEEK from the new 2015-2016 Catalog! If you've already been hopping along then you just came from the inspiring Wendy's blog at Wickedly Wonderful Creations.

As a demonstrator we have the ability to pre-order some products from the new catalog including a select number of stamp sets, in-color inks, in-color accessories, and more! I definitely wanted to take advantage of getting a hold of all of the 2015-2017 In-Colors a little early and so that is what I focused on to share today. I created one layout and made five cards in each new in-color. Each card is a 4-1/4" square and will still fit perfectly into a regular sized envelope.

The stamp set I used is an upcoming host set called Happy Birthday, Everyone. You can earn this set with Stampin' Rewards by being a host. It comes with the beautiful "Happy Birthday" greeting you see here (love the font) and then 6 smaller greetings. The "confetti" on the top of each card are from the Dotty Angles stamp set and will be a carry-over item from the current catalog. Yay! I stamped off each color when I added the dots, so it is a lighter shade on each card. I really just wanted to keep each of the cards simple, so I only added a few pearl accents in different places for a little something extra.


{Introducing the new 2015-2017 In-Colors}

Tip Top Taupe


 Mint Macaron

Watermelon Wonder

Cucumber Crush

Delightful Dijon

I haven't yet decided which in-color is my favorite, but right now I am leaning towards Watermelon Wonder. I actually really like the Tip Top Taupe/Watermelon Wonder combo. I'm sure it will change often as I continue to play with the colors together.

Now the question is...
WHICH NEW IN-COLOR IS YOUR FAVORITE?

http://artfeltimpressions.blogspot.com/Thank you so much for stopping by today! Next up to help get us excited about the new catalog is Deb Currier at Artfelt Impressions. All non-demonstrators can begin ordering on June 2nd. Do you have a list started yet?

4 comments :

Kim Quade said...

Love these! May have to CASE! Thanks for sharing.

MarvA1ix said...

So cute and simple, and will make great gift enclosures. Love the new colors.

Carol Carriveau said...

How very fun these cards are, they all scream celebration and happiness!

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Great cards! Regretting not getting the ribbon now. Think I will be putting in another order soon. TFS!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14