Thursday, April 16, 2015

Work of Art Thank You

It was my monthly card night last night - SO. MUCH. FUN. Seriously! Each month just keeps getting better and better...and bigger! Last night there were 18 ladies who came to join in the fun!

I CASEd this card from Jen Arkfeld at Stamped Silly. I originally saw her card posted on Facebook and loved the design! As most cards I CASE I did change it up a little to work with what I had, but the idea was definitely Jen's...most importantly the color combo of Lost Lagoon, Night of Navy, and Crumb Cake.


The guests at my card night could choose whichever sentiment they wanted. Here is a sample card using the Love & Sympathy stamp set. I also reversed the order of the blues from dark to light.

Stamp Sets
Work of Art, Mother's Love, Lovely Amazing You
Ink
Lost Lagoon, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
Paper
Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Night of Navy, Fresh Prints DSP Stack (retired)
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Lost Lagoon 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon
 Tools
N/A

Click on the picture below to see more thank you card inspiration!
http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/2015/04/thank-you-cards.html

1 comment :

Kathy Peck said...

Very pretty card. Love these colors together.

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14