Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Favorites - Flower Patch

It's Friday! Say what?! I guess that week went by in a flash!

Some of the designers are sharing their favorites over at the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog, so come on over to take a peek at what we're loving right now!

My favorite to share with you today is the Flower Patch stamp set...and of course the coordinating framelits! I will honestly admit that this stamp set has taken awhile to "grow" on me, but after I realized that I can be as simple as I want with it...I am beginning to like it (a lot)! I haven't really played with this set much (here is the only other card I've made with it), but I am happy to see that it will be rolling over into the new catalog so I'll have more opportunities to play! I have definitely seen some beautiful inspiration with it!


This was one of the cards we made at April's Card Making Night. It was simple enough for all of my guests to create without too many steps. They had to do some die-cutting with all the flower pieces, but I let them off the hook with the leaves and pre-cut all of those for them! I love, love, love the Flower Pot DSP and how much the paper coordinates with the set.


Here are the two versions I had on display as samples...


Stamp Sets
Flower Patch
Ink
Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
Paper
Garden Green, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Flower Pot DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Rhinestone Accents
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Flower Fair Framelits

Have you checked out the retiring list yet?
{click on picture below}
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2015_NA_RetiredList/US_retiredList_ENG.pdf
Easy online ordering at heidiboos.stampinup.net

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14