Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Treats - For Peeps Sake

I don't know exactly how it happened, but Easter came in a flash and I am not ready for it! I have only been able to create one card design with my new For Peeps Sake stamp set, so I decided to pull this set out one more time and make some quick treats for the kids' teachers and some others at their school. Using the Big Shot and the Fry Box Bigz Die was a fun way to pull these together! I love how the jellybeans match the polka dotted paper.

What have you been able to create?



Stamp Sets
For Peeps Sake
Ink
Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Markers - Rose Red
Paper
Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Painted Blooms DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Rhinestones
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Fry Box Bigz Die, Bitty Flower Punch

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14