Monday, March 30, 2015

Quick & Easy - Work of Art

This is truly a Quick & Easy card!

I used one of the images from the Work of Art stamp set, inked it up with Lost Lagoon and stamped it onto the front of a pre-cut/scored note card (did you know we sell these in packs of 20 for only $5.95...and they come with envelopes!) I did not re-ink the stamp before stamping it again underneath the first image. This is how the color is a little lighter.

Using the "thanks" from the Another Thank You set I stamped it off to the side using Memento Black (my favorite black ink pad!).

I finished it off with a couple of Hello Honey flowers using the Bitty Flower Punch from the Bitty Punch Pack. I added a rhinestone to each and popped them up on Dimensionals.

There you go...quick and easy and plenty of time to spare to make as many as you need! I did whip up five of these at once as I needed some thank you cards in a jiffy!

Stamp Sets
Work of Art, Another Thank You
Ink
Memento Black, Lost Lagoon
Paper
Whisper White Note Cards, Hello Honey
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Rhinestones
 Tools
Bitty Flower Punch

1 comment :

Stéphanie Tsang said...

That's sich a cute simple card! I love minimalist cards for Spring. I haven't use my Work of Art in a while but you inspired me to reach for it again.

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14