Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Paper Pumpkin - Filled with Love

Tonight I am holding my Filled with Love & Treats Class. Each of my attendees will be creating all of the cards and projects seen in the picture below. Although candy is not included in the class, I created the samples showcasing the different kinds of candies they could use (all coordinating, of course!). Everyone will make 3 cards, 3 tiny treat boxes, and 6 tags with bags...all using the January Paper Pumpkin "Filled with Love" Kit.The project you see below only use half of one kit!


Each of the cards we will be making use pieces from the kit. I just added a few extra things, like...

...the Hearts Embossing Folder. 

...the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. 

 ...and the Perpetual Birthday Calendar & Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. 
{This card was closely CASEd by a card I found on the Stampin' Up! blog HERE.}

And, oh how I love these little treat boxes, so I decided to add these to the class, as well! Again, all pieces are what I found in the kit. 
 


I added some 1/8" Gold trim to this box just for something different. 

Lastly, we will also be making these little bags, which is actually just how the kit is intended for! One full kit makes 24 of these tags and bags, but I wanted to add in some different projects for my class, so they will take home six of these. Aren't the gold clips so cute? You just fold over the baggie and clip everything together. Easy-peasy!

 
The Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration team is sharing some Valentine's Day cards, bags, tags, boxes, and more over on our blog today! Click on the link below to come over for a visit and get inkspired!
http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/2015/02/tags-bags-boxes-and-more.html


2 comments :

Scrap said...

adorable ! you are so creative
thanks for sharing

brrenwick said...

So much cuteness in all of these creations!!! Love all of the fun ideas!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14