Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Favorites - Lovely Amazing You

http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/2015/02/friday-favorites.html

It's Friday Favorites at the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog today and I have a new favorite to share! It's actually a stamp set that was just released last week called Lovely Amazing You.

       
I needed a simple 3x3 card to give to my club gals...in came this stamp set!

Easy peasy and can't wait to play with this set more!
     


Stamp Sets
Lovely Amazing You
Ink
Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
Paper
Whisper White, Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Irresistibly Yours DSP (SAB)
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sponges
 Tools
1-3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch

3 comments :

Terri said...

Love these Heidi!

Carrie Rhoades said...

OH my word Heidi!
I have to have that stamp set! I was trying to resist, but it is so dang cute! You put me over the edge with these cuties!

Carrie Rhoades said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14