Monday, January 5, 2015

SSINK - January Color Challenge

http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/2015/01/january-color-challenge-ssinkcc17.html

I'm kicking off the new year with the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration gals by playing in our first Color Challenge of 2015! This monochromatic color combo has lots of potential, so be sure to head on over to our blog to see what all of the other designers have created with it (click on the banner above).

For my card, I reached for the new Sale-A-Bration stamp set Best Day Ever (free with a $50 purchase!). It turned out SUPER simple, but I like it that way! ;) Plus this card is flat and ready to mail!

Updated 1/7/15 to add picture of the Best Day Ever stamp set. 




Stamp Sets
Best Day Ever
Ink
Night of Navy, Island Indigo, Softy Sky
Paper
Whisper White, Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Night of Navy
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
 Tools
1-3/4" Circle Punch

4 comments :

Cynthia said...

Such a cute card, just love all the dots! Great job with our color challenge!

vicki said...

Love the card! It would be good for a man. :) Love, Mom

Stampin'Jo said...

Love the card! What did you use to ink the dots, sponge daubers?

Heidi Boos said...

Hi Jo, I am not sure if you will see this or not but I will update the post with the picture of the stamp set I used. It's actually a stamp that creates a "bokeh" background effect. It is five dots and I just stamped it all over with two different colors.

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14