Saturday, January 24, 2015

December 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit

This past Wednesday night I held my monthly card making night. On the third Wednesday of every month, I invite my customers, friends, and family to my home to come over and create four cards. The last couple of times we have had a packed house of an average of 20 stampers. I love how enthusiastic my regulars are for stamping and I so appreciate the newcomers that are willing to come give stamping a try!

Most of the time I design all of the cards myself specifically for these card nights, but sometimes I will copy a design I have found online because I just love it that much! This month I decided I would use December's Paper Pumpkin Kit for one of the cards we would make. I am a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and because of this I can order any of the past Paper Pumpkin kit REFILLS that are available. These refills do not come with stamps or the ink (that comes with my original box), but they come with everything else! December's kit was one of the refills I could order and I figured this would save me some time in planning a card...plus all the supplies are all ready to go AND I just knew my customers would LOVE these cards!

Each customer had their choice between the three you see below...first come first serve! ;) Which do you think went first? Yep...happy birthday! I decided not to try to think outside the box and kept the design just as the kit calls for (afterall, I purchased this kit to save time!!)




Aren't these adorable?!

Here's just a little information to learn more about Paper Pumpkin if you would like to become a subscriber.

Do you ever wish you could just get a class delivered straight to your door each month? Well, you're in luck...you can!! Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Paper Pumpkin kits are just that! With a Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription a fully designed project kit (cut and ready for you!) arrives at your door in a little red box filled with stamps, ink, and paper – everything you will need (besides the adhesive and scissors) to enjoy a papercrafting oasis for whenever you need a creative pick- me-up. No need to pull out all of your stuff and figure out what to make. It’s all there for you! Each month your kit is a surprise – the anticipation is half the fun! (See Stampin' Up's Pinterest page of the kits that have been offered in the past.)

If you are interested in finding out more about Paper Pumpkin, you can visit HERE to sign up!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14