Friday, November 28, 2014

ssink - friday favorites (white christmas)

I have a fun card to share with you today using one of my Christmas favorites! The stamp set is called White Christmas (available in photopolymer). Have you seen this adorable set yet? I love all of the little pieces you could use to create a snowy winter scene.


My card was inspired by this card by Kerry Timms. I loved the little banner she made with the ribbon wrapped around it. I added my own little touches to it by adding a starry sky using the Confetti Stars Punch with some silver glimmer paper underneath it and also added some snow to the trees. For the snow on the ground and in the trees I used the white gel pen.


I also added a cute little polar bear that I hand cut out and popped up on a Dimensional. He's just so cute!


Stamp Sets
White Christmas, Endless Wishes
Ink
Memento Ink, Real Red, White Stazon
Paper
Whisper White, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, White Gel Pen, 1/8" Silver Taffeta Ribbon
 Tools
Paper Snip, Confetti Stars Punch


Come visit us at SSINK and see what some of the other designer's favorites are right now!
http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/2014/11/friday-favorites-black-friday-edition.html

2 comments :

Stampin Dj said...

Stunning and fun card, Heidi!

Kim Ryden said...

See...now I want this set! Adorable card!!!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14