Tuesday, August 5, 2014

stamp into summer continued

It's about time I share the rest of the make n takes I created at our team "Stamp into Summer" Stamp-a-Stack in June. To give a quick recap a team of fellow demonstrators (my upline, downline, and sidelines) got together for a fun evening of stamping. We each planned a card that we would all make and created 9 cards total. The supplies were cut and ready to stamp just as we would do for a class. So we hopped from table to table stamping each other's cards. I shared my card at the end of June and then two other demo cards I shared for the Fourth of July. And now today I am finally showing you the last six cards!

**Disclaimer: I did change a few of these cards from the original design. Some of them I had stamped at the event and then brought home to finish assembling not remembering quite how the card looked. Oops! ;)

Stamp Set: Vivid Vases
Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive

Stamp Set: Bloom with Hope, Four You
Colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive

 Stamp Set: I Like You, And Many More (sentiment)
Colors: Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Garden Green

Stamp Set: Blended Bloom, Work of Art
Colors: Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding

Stamp Set: Cycle Celebration (sentiment), Petite Petals
Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey

(opening up to the inside)

Stamp Set: Work of Art
Colors: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Smokey Slate, 

If you have any additional questions on any of the cards other than stamp sets used or colors, please let me know in the comments and I am happy to send you an answer if I have one!
// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14