Wednesday, May 14, 2014

quick and easy - lacy & lovely

Today at SSInkspiration we are sharing quick and easy cards! Be sure to head on over to visit to see what the other designers have created, too!

For my upcoming card making night this week I wanted to ink up some retired stamp sets (that aren't sold out yet!) a couple more times before saying goodbye. The stamp set Lacy & Lovely is one of those sets I wanted to play with. While searching for some inspiration, I found this card and then I saw another one similar on Stampin' Connection (a website just for Stampin' Up! demonstrators) by Elisha Smith. And with a little more searching, I found this card, too! So as you can see this layout certainly wasn't my original idea, but it's such a good one I just had to put my own spin on it! The color combination is from Stampin' Up's Inspiring Color Combinations Pinterest board!

The great thing about Lacy & Lovely is that it is so easy to make quick and easy cards with. If you do a Google Image or Pinterest search of this stamp set you will see what I mean! HERE is another super simple card I cased last year using this same set!

If you're interested in this set, it is currently still available in wood mount (clear mount has sold out). Check out my website at heidiboos.stampinup.net (click on SHOP NOW) if you would like to add this set to your collection before it's gone for good!

Item #132025 ~ $24.95


Stamp Sets
Lacy & Lovely
Ink
Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana
Paper
Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Pearl Accents
 Tools
1" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch


1 comment :

Kathy Peck said...

This is such a pretty card Heidi. I like this stamp set.

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14