Wednesday, April 16, 2014

fresh prints - three in a row (ssink card sketch!)

Say it ain't so?! Have I really gone 16 days without posting a thing? April has become quite the busy month and I'm afraid that if I blink it will be May already!

I have my monthly card night coming up on Thursday where I open up my home to my stamp club gals, as well as any other card makers who want to join us! The cost is $10 for 4 cards and we usually have a packed house of 15-20 stampers!

I wanted to share with you one of the card designs we'll be making. Yes, it's super simple but I usually make one card that they see can be put together in a snap...giving them confidence to re-create it at home!

They will get to choose their background DSP using the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack from the 2014 Occasions Catalog. That little paper stack is full of great patterns! They will also get to choose their sentiment and I will have a few ribbons to choose from, as well. Don't mind the retired ribbon on each of these cards...you have to use it up sometime, right?! *wink*






Stamp Sets
Really Good Greetings, Yippee-Skippee, retired birthday greeting
Ink
Real Red
Paper
Whisper White, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories
SNAIL Adheisve, Stampin’ Dimensionals,retired Real Red & Whisper White ribbon
Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Circle Framelits


My inspiration for this card came from the April Card Sketch at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration. You really can't go wrong with this sketch...so many possibilities! Come on over and join in the fun by linking up your card using this sketch. The linky is open until April 28th at noon so you have plenty of time to create!


// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14