Friday, March 28, 2014

friday favorites - eggstra spectacular easter treats!

It's Friday Favorites at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and I have a fun favorite to share with you today. With Easter fast approaching I always get excited about making some little treats to pass along to loved ones, teachers, neighbors, etc. This cute little stamp set called Eggstra Spectacular caught my eye in the 2014 Occasions Catalog.


I put together a couple of sweet and simple tags for Easter treats!


Come on by for more Friday Favorites!
http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/2014/03/friday-favorites.html

3 comments :

Melissa said...

I love these! They're so adorable. Great job!

brrenwick said...

ca-YOOT! I love the cute little bunny behind :-)

Pam Steckman said...

So cute! I love how you used the Chalk Tag framelites for them! Reminds me to pull them out and use them!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14