Wednesday, February 19, 2014

SS INK - happy day box

I needed a little sweet treat for a friend's birthday just to let her know I was thinking about her and it was the perfect chance to make a quick box using a simple tutorial by {the always fabulous} Julie Davison. It was just what I needed to whip together this box in a matter of minutes...and with only a 1/2 sheet of cardstock. Be sure to check out Julie's blog for the tutorial (and a video!)

Come visit Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration for more fun with BOXES!!


Tucked inside are matching pink and silver Hershey's Kisses of course!

Stamp Sets
Starburst Sayings
Ink
Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush
Paper
Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Kaleidoscope DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adheisve, Stampin’ Dimensional, Sticky Strip, 3/8" Strawberry Slush Ruffled Ribbon
Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Starburst Framelits

6 comments :

Patti J said...

Your box is so sweet, Heidi, and I'm quite smitten with that new ribbon! Thanks for sharing!

Patrice said...

So sweet! Love that ribbon and I bet your friend loved receiving your lovely little gift.

Julie Davison said...

You always pick the perfect colors! Love this! And thanks for the link! :)

Melissa said...

This is so adorable! I always look forward to seeing your creations. The colors are perfect for this little box. Awesome job!

Cynthia said...

I really love your cute and simple box. It is great for any occasion! I just know, I'm gonna end up getting this stamp set and matching framelit set... you gals are putting the hurtin' on my poor checkbook!!

Kim Ryden said...

CUTE little box! I love it!!!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14