Friday, February 14, 2014

SS INK - freakin' love you!

Happy Valentine's Day friends! I hope that you and your family are wrapped in love today.

This first card is going to my hubby!

Stamp Sets
Language of Love, Yippee-Skippee!
Ink
Real Red
Paper
Whisper White, Pool Party, Red Glimmer Paper, Polka Dot Parade
Accessories
SNAIL Adheisve, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Banner Framelits, Small Heart Punch, Full Heart Punch

This next card I created for yesterday's blog hop, but decided to showcase it for today since it is covered in hearts!

Stamp Sets
Chalk Talk
Ink
Real Red
Paper
Whisper White, Real Red, Pool Party, I Am Me DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adheisve, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Brights Candy Dots
Tools
Small Heart Punch, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Two-Step Owl Punch, Banner Punch (SAB freebie!)

 We made these super cute treat bags at a workshop this past Wednesday. They come in a package of 12 and include the heart baggie, Pool Party twine, and banner. I cased the hearts and Happy Valentine's banner idea from Amy Koenders. The hearts are from the Language of Love stamp set as you see in the first card.


For more fun cards with hearts...visit the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog!

 Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

3 comments :

Diana Eichfeld said...

Very cute projects! I don't believe you can have too may hearts for Valentine's Day. You have some very lucky loved ones.

Unknown said...

OOOOHHH< love them all!!!

Cynthia said...

Awesome! I live both cards. I really like the use of your colors together. Red and a blue (pool party?) Is my favorite together

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14