Wednesday, February 5, 2014

create a birthday cupcake!

Today I wanted to share a super simple birthday card I created to send to my mother-in-law (sure hope she doesn't read this first!). I loved the colors from Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration this week and decided to go with this color scheme. It has been SO LONG since I have pulled out the Create a Cupcake stamp set and coordinating Cupcake Punch. Although I could have spent a little more time trying to "dress it up" some more, my first priority was to get it done and off into the mail before her birthday!! I really want to get better at sending out cards ON TIME!

http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/2014/02/february-color-challenge.htmlIf you want to play along with the color challenge this week, visit the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog! We post a color challenge on the 1st Monday of the month. Many of our designers have shared some fabulous works of art this week using this color scheme. We'd love for you to come on by to link up your creation, too!!

 




2 comments :

Sarah said...

Super cute! Green and pink are one of my favorite color combos. :)

Kim Ryden said...

I really, really love this card! It really does make me want to get this stamp set and punch...can you believe I don't have it yet?!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14