Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2nd annual sale-a-brate our downline!

Last Saturday night we held our 2nd annual "Sale-A-Brate Our Downline" event. My direct upline, Andrea, and I co-hosted this fun get together for as many of our downline (and their downline) as could make it. Although our group is smaller in size, we still pack a mighty punch of ideas and inspiration for one another!

Last year we had a Sunday afternoon sundae bar, but this year we took it up a notch and decided to have a sit down dinner with lasagna, {homemade} breadsticks, and Caesar salad.


 At each of our seats was a wrapped water bottle and a cute little envelope pocket filled with a packet of M & M's. These were a little special touch from Andrea.

I made these cute little favor bags for each of our downline and placed them at their seats. They were made using the Sale-A-Bration Twisty Treats kit...which made them quick and easy! I filled them with sour gummy hearts and finished it off with the stamp set Starburst Sayings. The cute striped tags and twisty ties come with the kit.

The Sale-A-Bration Twisty Treats kit comes with all you see below and makes 12 kits. This is one of the options you can earn with your $50 purchase. If you'd like to see the complete Sale-A-Bration brochure, click HERE.

During our meeting we played a fun game. I pre-stamped images onto 10 squares of cardstock. Each guest had to write down the stamp set the image came from, as well as the color...all by memory! It was a lot harder than it sounds, but we all got a good laugh from some of the stamp set names they made up.

Andrea & I
 

Throughout the meeting, we had "prize patrol"...everyone loves a fun freebie!

To end the fun night, we had dessert - YUM!!
 

And some make n takes...

 This was my make n take card...one I had created a couple of weeks ago on my blog.

This was Andrea's make n take card. I think she said it was a CASE from Cindy Becker.


The ladies also brought card swaps!!






It was a fun night with a great group of gals!

4 comments :

Kim Ryden said...

OOOOO...I love this event idea! I love the game you played and the make n takes and the swaps and even the dessert! I want to be in your downline! :)

Melissa said...

Such a fun idea! Oh how I wished we were closer!

Diana Eichfeld said...

What a great event, I love all the little details, how special!

Cynthia said...

Such a fun thing to do! I would love to do thus for a customer appreciation event!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14