Monday, January 6, 2014

SSINK January Color Challenge

I have had an awesome 6 months so far being a part of the design team on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog and I look forward to continuing to create and be inspired with a great group of designers!! As we begin a new year, we are all excited to share some fun ideas with you, so I hope that you will make it a regular stop in your blog hopping to come on by for a visit. We post 5 days a week, so there's always something INKspiring to look at!

If you love a good challenge, we look forward to having you come play along during the first three Mondays of the month...

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Challenges
1st Monday of the month ~ Color Challenge
2nd Monday of the month ~ Card Sketch
3rd Monday of the month ~ Scrapbook Layout Sketch

I'm so excited to be starting January off with a fresh color challenge from Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration! For some this might just help you beat the winter blues...depending on where you live if you're stuck inside with snow all around you.
http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/2014/01/january-2013-color-challenge.html

The card I created for this color challenge is a CASE from Kaitlyn at Create with Kaitlyn. We will be using this card design tonight at my mother-in-law's card night she hosts on a monthly basis. I chose to keep my design a little simpler than Kaitlyn's to work better with the stampers I will be with tonight. I skipped the paper piercing around the edge (which I do love on her card, though!) and chose to use pearls instead of buttons as I didn't have that many to go around for the stampers to use. Thanks Kaitlyn for the inspiration!

Stamp Sets
Gorgeous Grunge, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink
So Saffron, Primrose Petals
Paper
Primrose Petals, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Vellum
Accessories
SNAIL Adheisve, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Pearls
Tools
Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch

*to order any of the supplies you see above, visit heidiboos.stampinup.net

I hope you'll come on by the SSINK blog to join us! You'll have until Sunday, January 12th at noon to link up your card for this color challenge. We'll be showcasing some of the top choices next Monday, so maybe YOU can be showcased on the blog. How fun would that be?!


5 comments :

brrenwick said...

Pretty, pretty card! It almost looks like the butterflies are soaring across the card!

Kim Ryden said...

I love what you do with the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set! This card is so cute with the lined stamp and the butterflies!! Thanks for always INKspiring me!

Melissa said...

I love this card Heidi. The butterflies are awesome!

Elisa said...

LOVE this card! I will definitely be using this layout! Thanks for sharing.

Kathy Peck said...

I love this card. I'm obsessed with the butterfly punches and stamps. I also love vellum. Very nice.

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14