Wednesday, October 9, 2013

world card making day 2013

On Saturday, October 5th we celebrated World Card Making Day!! This was the second year that myself and 3 other demonstrators hosted this fun event together. (Click HERE to see last year's event!) And this year, it was another great turn out! There were 22 stampers who came by to enjoy an afternoon of card making with us! Each of us designed a card and the guests made two of each, taking home 8 cards ready to send off to family and friends! This year we tried to take it up a notch and even had raffle prizes!! I am already looking forward to next year!

{Me, Tami, Andrea, & Terri}

These first two cards are the ones that I designed. They are a CASE from cards I found on Pinterest HERE, HERE, and HERE. Not sure whose card came first! ;)
 

The next three cards were created by my fellow demonstrators.



 Some snapshots of our fun afternoon together!
 

My daughter & her friend, Elaina ~ such cute girls!

Raffle prize winners!
 
 

And treats!
 

My husband gave my daughter money so she could attend with her friend and her mom. She LOVES stamping with her mama and I love having her around! I'm training her young! ;)
 

Mark your calendar for next year - Saturday, October 4th, 2014!

___________________________________________________________

Hope you can come on back tomorrow for the monthly Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop!!

4 comments :

Shirley Pumpkin said...

OMG!! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish I could have been there! Love all the photos! The cards are super cute! Hmmm How far away are you from me???

Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

Freeze Frame Photography said...

We had a lot of fun. It was a great chance for Elaina and I to have a date and bond. Card making (with your help)might be our new "thing" :)THANK YOU for hosting.

Brenda said...

Looks like lots of fun. How much did you charge. Might be something to think about next year. Love your raffle prizes!
Brenda

Heidi Boos said...

Shirley, I'm just a little south of Portland! I think if I remember correctly you are in Washington? You're not that far away! LOL! :)

Brenda, we charged $20 for 8 cards. Food, raffle drawings, door prizes, drinks and food! (Hopefully you'll see this...wasn't sure how to reply.)

Jenn, thanks so much for coming!!!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14