Monday, August 19, 2013

SS Inkspiration - August Scrapbook Sketch (puppy love)

It's a fun Monday morning because I get to share with you a scrapbook page I created using the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration August Scrapbook Sketch. Let me start with saying that it has been A LONG time since I've done any scrapbooking!! I used to scrapbook quite often when the kids were little, but for some reason it got a little too overwhelming with trying to keep up, so it kind of fizzled out and I have since stuck with mostly cards. But when the opportunity arose for me to participate in this month's scrapbook sketch, I went for it! I must say this little taste got me excited to do it again.

This month's sketch was created by one of our design team members Jennifer Campbell. Each of us were inspired to use this sketch as a starting point and create something that would pop off the page. I knew instantly which pictures I was going to choose! This is my daughter with her cousins' puppy last summer. She LOVES dogs so much and it is such a joy to watch her interact. These pictures just melted my heart and was almost enough to break me down to get her her own dog...almost.



{one of my favorite pictures...she looks so happy!}

We would love for you to come by to visit and see what the other design team members have come up with...and you can come play along, too! Visit us at SSInkspiration!

2 comments :

brrenwick said...

Heidi, this page is adorable! I love how fun and bright it is! Nothing better than puppy love :-)

Pam Steckman said...

You did an awesome job! I love it! You are inspiring me to make another page for my other challenge blog! Thanks lady! And kudos!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14