Monday, November 26, 2012

wedding day


A couple of Saturdays ago I had the pleasure of attending a BEAUTIFUL wedding for one of the gals in my stamp club (and two other stamp club members were her bridesmaids!). I knew that her colors were going to be purple (my favorite!) because we had been discussing ideas for some of the special touches she wanted to add to the reception tables. So, I decided that I would create her and her new hubby a special card matching her wedding colors...as close as I could get with Stampin' Up! colors, of course.

 {up close of the vellum butterfly}

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: retired greeting from a hostess stamp set (can't remember which set!)
Paper: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Vellum
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Pearl Accents, Dimensionals, White Organza Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 3" Circle Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die

2 comments :

Stamp Magic said...

Stunning! Beautiful work, Heidi!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the layering of the butterflies. (I'm behind on blog surfing, so I'm catching up and enjoying every bit of what I missed on your blog!)

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14