Tuesday, November 13, 2012

soccer stars

I thought I would take a quick break from posting Christmas projects (more to come...don't worry!) and share the thank you cards I made for my daughter's soccer coaches a couple of weeks ago. The name of their soccer team was Soccer Stars, so I figured this card design was the perfect fit for the name!

I really wish you could see this card in person because it does have a lot of extra pizzazz!
  • Each of the soccer balls are embossed in black so they are glossy.  Two of them are popped up with Dimensionals.
  • The small stars are punched out of Silver Glimmer Paper. LOVE this paper...it's so gorgeous in person!
  • The background has a light spray of Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.

I am happy to answer any questions...just leave a comment below!
// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14