Thursday, August 16, 2012

scensational season on display


At last Thursday's Holiday Catalog Open House I had a handful of card samples on display for my customers to be inspired by what they could do with some of the new stamp sets in the catalog! One of my favorite sets out of the Holiday Catalog is definitely the Scentsational Season stamp set. I love that it comes with matching Framelits dies (for the Big Shot) and if you buy it as a bundle you save 15% (something new Stampin' Up! is offering in the Holiday Catalog). And, what's even more exciting is that I earned this bundle FREE!! I love the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

Here are the cards on display. I had them set up next to the Big Shot and new delicious smelling embossing powders, so they could play with them if they wanted to.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Scentsational Season (Holiday Catalog), Tiny Tags
Paper: Whisper White,Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Dimensionals, 1/2" Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dotted ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Accent, White Baker's Twine
Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Square Die,
Holiday Framelits, Paper Piercing Tool, Jewelry Tag punch, Owl punch (for heart as bow)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Scentsational Season,
Joyous Celebrations (both from Holiday Catalog)
Paper: Whisper White,Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Snow Festival DSP
Ink: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Accent
Tools: Big Shot, Circle Die, Holiday Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 1" Circle punch, NEW 1-1/4" Scallop Circle punch

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Scentsational Season
(Holiday Catalog), Sweets for the Sweet
Paper: Whisper White,Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive Brights Patterned Pack (polka dots)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Clear Heart Button, Peppermint Stick Embossing Powder
(Holiday Catalog)
Tools: Big Shot, Holiday Framelits, Labels Collection Framelits, Heart to Heart punch (retired)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This last card I CASEd from the talented Jill Hilliard. I just love her clean and simple take on so many cards and THIS ONE definitely caught my eye! I copied everything pretty much except I added a "faux button" on the top left using my Button Embosslit and I also added a Glimmer Brad down below instead of a regular button as she has. Please visit her blog for more details on the card.

For more sample cards I have created using Scentsational Season, click HERE.

3 comments :

Natalie said...

All these cards as soooo adorable! What a great little display! I'm going to have to copy that idea...

Barb said...

I love your cards! I have been looking for ideas for a class....and I think I found them!!!

Anonymous said...

I have just found your blog and I absolutely love your style. Having just become a demonstrator with Stampin Up in the UK - you have given me lots of inspiration. I will be checking in with you daily to see what other wonderful ideas you think up. Lyn xx

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14