Friday, June 15, 2012

color time at the paper players!

I took a little break from sketches after my guest designing duties ended at The Paper Players, but I couldn't stay away for long!! As I was planning for my monthly card night this week, I headed over to The Paper Players to get some inspiration and found this great color combo...

 

I wanted to showcase some of the new catalog products at my card night, so I chose the Make a Cake set and pulled out my handy dandy Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line up everything just right. It was fun to see what all the ladies came up with to create their very own cake...wish I would have snapped some pictures! I chose to do a wedding cake and will be saving it for my cousin who will be getting married in a month. Perfect!

 

 Just got this card in under the wire as the linky closes at noon. Head on over to The Paper Players to see all the great inspiration using these three colors.

3 comments :

Lesley said...

Such an adorable card Heidi! I am so happy you played along this week! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
Lesley

Nance Leedy said...

Oh my goodness this is so sweet, Heidi! Love the gray butterflies and the itty bitty hearts! Fabulous job with the colors and I'm so glad you joined us this week! ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

These colors are so great together. What a great card!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14