Tuesday, May 1, 2012

paper players #93 - tic tac toe!

It's the start of another new month...what happened to April?! So far we have had a rainy Spring here in Oregon (should I really expect anything less?), so I am really looking forward to the SUN coming out to warm us up...hopefully we won't have to wait until July for it!

April has been a crazy busy month for me! Just this past week alone, I planned two birthday parties for my daughter who turned six (one simple family get together and one Pinkalicious friend party), held my monthly stamp club, and co-hosted a baby shower on Sunday for a sweet friend (pictures to come soon!). My mom always asks why I plan so many things back to back like that and I always tell her it just happens that way...really it just does!

Unfortunately something had to budge and so I opted to take the week off from designing a Paper Players card since I didn't have any time to get in my craft room just to play before late Sunday night. A big thank you to the design team for letting me breathe a little easier last weekend. However, I definitely look forward to getting back in on the action for next week's challenge!

But...I still want to encourage you to play along! This week it's a fun challenge of "Anything Goes - Tic Tac Toe". Just choose three in a row, diagonally, across, or up and down and create something beautiful to share!


Be sure to check out the design team's amazing inspiration while you're there!

The Paper Players Design Team
Heidi Boos

And, how cute is the new Paper Players button?!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The 2012 Mini Occasions Catalog retired yesterday, but take a look at the items that you will still be able to order!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14