Monday, May 21, 2012

card making night - May 2012

Last Thursday I hosted my monthly 3/$6 card making night. It was a great group of stampers and I was even able to get in a little stamping fun myself!

CARD #1
Stamp Set: Happy Everything (retired)
Paper: Pool Party, So Saffron, Not Quite Navy

Ink: Not Quite Navy, Pool Party

Accessories: Dimensionals, silver brads

Tools: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Small Star punch (retired), 1" Circle punch, Paper Piercing Tool & Mat
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
CARD #2
I just loved this card by Jen at Simple & Sincere. I CASED it almost to the T except for the ribbon. I am SUCH a huge fan of Jen's work!! 
Stamp Set: Mixed Bunch, Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Certainly Celery

Ink: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso

Accessories: Dimensionals, 1/4" Daffodil Delight Grosgrain ribbon, Accent Jewel Rhinestones

Tools: 5 Petal Flower punch (for the leaves), Blossom punch, Scallop Edge punch, Jewelry Tag punch
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
CARD #3
Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Concord Crush, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
, Cheerful Treat DSP (retiring hostess)
Ink: Concord Crush, Melon Mambo

Accessories: Dimensionals, 1/2" Concord Crush Poly-Stitched ribbon

Tools: Word Window punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, 1" Circle punch, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Perfect Polka Embossing Folder
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
One more card making night on June 14th before I take a break for July & August! Would love for you to join me at my home in Sherwood, Oregon!

1 comment :

jjcreations said...

Great cards, Heidi. Love the variety!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14