Thursday, April 12, 2012

just a little random assortment of craftiness

This is going to be quite the random hodge-podge of projects kind of post, but I wanted to share, so here goes...short and sweet.

Valentine's Day treats for my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group
{heart shaped marshmallows with a packet of hot cocoa}

I get the pleasure of being my daughter's classroom coordinator.
This is the craft I planned for the kids to make for their Valentine's Day party.
{disclaimer: when I took the picture, I didn't realize the kitty's ear was bent back - oops!}

A little "happy baby" treat for a sweet friend of mine who had her THIRD girl in February.

I was asked to make 40th birthday party invites in Masters (golf) colors. I designed the invitation through Paint Shop Pro, printed them off, and then backed them onto coordinating colors of card stock (non-SU!). You can't tell in any of the pictures I took, but the white ball in the bottom right hand corner is textured with polka dots to represent a golf ball. I used the Junior Alphabet Sizzix dies to create the "40".

My daughter's teacher had her birthday at the end of March and I wanted to put together a little frame of a class picture as a little keepsake.

Just this past weekend, the kids had a birthday party for two little friends of ours that are sisters. I decided to make the same card in two different girly colors. The card base is made using the Top Note Die.

I am getting ready to go out of town for the weekend, so my descriptions are a little shorter than usual. If you have any questions about anything that you see, just leave me a comment and I'm happy to help!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments :

None None said...

Cute!! Love the happy baby treat and that adorable onesie to coordinate with the M&Ms!!!

Sarah said...

What a fun assortment! I really like the way the birthday invites turned out.

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14