Thursday, December 15, 2011

it's a CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ!!


I have some super exciting news to share with you!

Stampin' Up! is having a

CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ


starting today through January 5, 2012! You can get many of the old style punches at 40% off (most of them are only $9.59!), and they have also added a TON of great products like ribbon, paper, and buttons! Head on over to my ONLINE STORE to order today!

Seriously...you need to act fast - these are GREAT PRICES and GREAT PRODUCTS!! If anyone wants to contact me today by 3:00 PM (local) I can help save on shipping. If you order from my website the shipping will be $6.95 (or 10% whichever is greater) which will probably be worth it since you're saving so much on these prices...and a bonus for ordering online is that it will ship straight to your front door! Please note: I would encourage you to get the order in today if you want it before Christmas. These clearance prices would make great gifts for those crafty people in your life...or for YOURSELF!

Act fast, act now...head to my website to order!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Don't forget today is the last day to enter to win some little treats for my 12 Days of Christmas {Projects} giveaway!! Enter to win HERE and be sure to browse all of the fun projects to make...they're quick, easy, and fun!

1 comment :

Patti J said...

Hi Heidi!

I just wanted to let you know that I cased your adorable project - the Day 4 candy project, and will be posting it on my blog in a few moments. Typing it up now! I will be giving you a nice shout-out, so be sure to check it out in about 15 min. or so.

Love your blog!

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Patti J. (P.S. Sorry about leaving a comment - have tried to email you, but can't get it to go through)

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14