Saturday, December 10, 2011

12 days of Christmas {projects} - day 10

Christmas Project #10
Jingle All the Way Shadowbox Frame

Hi there! I meant to get this posted before the busy weekend began, but for some reason I just couldn't squeeze it in! But, here I am (it's Sunday) and I'm now trying to catch up. Anyone else feel like they're always two steps behind during the Christmas season?

I wanted to share with you all a project I created about 2 years ago using the small Jingle All the Way vinyl from Stampin' Up's Decor Elements line. The small vinyl only costs $3.50!


This project included a square shadowbox frame, some jingle bells, a piece of Christmas paper, a piece of ribbon, and the vinyl above and they all combined to make a fun piece of Christmas decor.

I just knew I should have taken a picture of each of the four designs I made for this year's craft bazaar (I used different paper for each one). However, I didn't and all four sold out!! Here is one sample I caught a picture of. (This is NOT Stampin' Up! DSP in the background.)


Here is a picture of two others that I had for sale at last year's craft bazaar. Both of the DSP in the background are retired Christmas paper from Stampin' Up!


And here is the original frame I created 2 years ago. At that time they had black, red, and green vinyls available to purchase, so this one uses Old Olive. (The DSP in the background is NOT SU!)


For a "how to" for this frame, please visit my ORIGINAL TUTORIAL I put together 2 years ago on my personal blog. At that time, I hadn't started my Stampin' Up! blog yet.

Only 2 more days left of the 12 Days of Christmas {Projects} and definitely be sure to visit on Monday, the 12th for a giveaway and the final project in the series!

************************

Day 1 - M & M's Skinny Bag with Matching Tag
Day 2 - Rudolph Punch Art Gift Card Holder
Day 3 - Santa Suit Jars
Day 4 - Hershey Nugget Trays
Day 5 - Holiday Hand Sanitizer Ornaments
Day 6 - Wrapped Rolos
Day 7 - Merry Trees Glass Block with Snow
Day 8 - Snowman Kisses
Day 9 - Ghiradelli Chocolate Holder


No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14