Tuesday, November 22, 2011

butterfly birthday

A good friend of mine had a birthday at the beginning of November and I wanted to treat her to a pack of Stampin' Up!'s beautiful Spice Cake Designer Fabric. She can work wonders with fabric, so I knew she would appreciate the gift!

I needed a card to add to the gift, so I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to make it 3-1/2 x 10 and then folded it in half. I added a piece of Early Espresso for the border and then I used the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder on a piece of Pool Party. I inked the edges to create a "vintage" look. I added the butterfly using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits (also inking the edges) and added three pearls in the middle. I popped it up with a Stampin' Dimensional. I finished the card off by stamping "Happy Day to You" from the Friendly Phrases stamp set.


Here is the card attached to the package of Spice Cake Designer Fabric. I added a strip of Spice Cake DSP around the middle of the box to add something extra, tying a bow with the Ruffled Pool Party ribbon.

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14