Thursday, September 1, 2011

top 10 favorites from the 2011 Holiday Mini


The 2011 Holiday Mini Catalog debuts today!!


Here is a sneak peek of my TOP TEN favorites...

1" Square punch ($15.95)

I have been waiting a long time for this one!!

From Santa single stamp ($8.95)

This will be perfect for my Christmas bazaar projects!

Simply Scored Tool ($29.95)

You'll want to read more about this awesome product HERE!

Stitched Stockings Stamp Set
($27.95 wood, $19.95 clear)

How adorable are these little stockings?!


No need to hand cut those stockings out...


Stocking Builder punch ($16.95)



And there's even a stockings die for the Big Shot!


Holiday Stocking Bigz Large Die ($32.95)


Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit ($21.95)

Perfect kit for all your Christmas scrapbooking!

1" x 8" Cellophane Bags - pkg of 50 ($2.50)

Fun sample below for Halloween, but lots more ideas for other holidays!

Dazzling Details Glitter Glue ($2.50)

If you've been using Stickles, you'll know and love this product!

Happy Holidays Decor Element ($8.95)

Bring the spirit of the season to your home decor!

And 2 more because I just can't pick 10!! *wink*

Out on a Limb Stamp Set
($22.95 wood, $16.95 clear)

Such a fun Halloween set!


Spice Cake Designer Series Paper ($10.95)

Perfect for making those Fall & Thanksgiving-themed cards and scrapbook pages!



I am happy to mail you or hand deliver your FREE copy...
just let me know through e-mail at heidilynneboos{at}hotmail{dot}com or by leaving a comment here on this blog post.

If you just can't wait and would like to view it online, visit HERE.

1 comment :

Kelli said...

I LOVE the mini. I love Spice Cake A LOT and that Simply Scrappin kit. There are a few stamps that I want as well. I need to narrow it all down.

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14