Monday, September 19, 2011

happy day to you...taste the rainbow!

I started another year of MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and signed on to be a discussion group leader again. One of my favorite things about being a group leader (among many!) is the chance to make little gifts for each of the members in my group for our monthly meetings. I love having a reason to be creative and blessing someone's day in the process!

Happy day to you, friends!!


You can do it, too...


I punched out the Daffodil Delight DSP using the Decorative Label Punch. The "happy day to you" sentiment is found in the Friendly Phrases stamp set. I stamped it in Real Red ink and punched it out using the Large Oval punch and then popped it up with a Dimensional. The heart is from the Two-Step Owl punch and I also popped it up with a Dimensional. I tied it onto the neck of the jar using Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Pumpkin Pie 1/8" grosgrain ribbon.

**The jars I found at Michaels Crafts. They are Making Memories brand and their "real" purpose is for storing craft supplies. However, they've been sitting around my house for a year, so I finally put them to good use!

1 comment :

Patti J said...

What momma whouldn't love getting these? Adorable gifts, my friend!!! Love the little jars too - how sweet!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14