Tuesday, August 30, 2011

final two projects in August...on CPC!

Can you believe that the end of August is tomorrow?! Summer just flew by in a flash and I'm sure you can all agree with me on that! My "baby" girl starts Kindergarten next Thursday and I'm a little bit in denial with it all.

I have two final projects to share with you for this month on Craft Project Central. I had such a wonderful time being a guest designer again for the month of August. It's so fun to "be around" other inspiring crafters! If you want to subscribe to the month of August (or any month over the last year) for only $10 per month, head on over right now!

This first project is super cute for that "princess" in your family! This beautiful Princess Party Ensemble would be any little girl's dream! This project includes instructions and templates for invitations, favors, drink wraps, decorated cupcake holder, crown, tiara, wand, and party banner! This sweet project is designed and created by Sandra at Stamper on the Shore.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The last project for this month is this beautiful Vintage Paper Bag Album designed and created by Kristyne at Big Scrapping Deal. Vintage is really all the rage right now! This pretty little vintage album is perfect to put your photos in or give to a friend! This project would also make a great scrapbooking class.


1 comment :

Paper Potter said...

Don't you love the Perfect Pennants die? I'm going nuts with it myself!!! ~Hill Country Stamper on FB

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14