Monday, August 1, 2011

Creative Elements Gift Card Holder & Box...on CPC!

I'm so excited to announce that I get the honor and privilege of being a guest designer (again!) for Craft Project Central during the month of August. My project will come later in the month, but I have TEN other projects I will be showcasing as "project candy" every few days all designed by ten different designers.

The first project was designed by Sharon Burkert at As The Ink Dries.

Gift cards are so popular! Here’s another pretty way to package your gift cards to make them extra special! This project is also a quick and easy club or class project as well as a great item to sell at craft fairs!


Head on over to Craft Project Central to subscribe to the month of August. You will receive complete picture tutorials and step by step directions for 10 projects.

1 comment :

Katie said...

I love to be able to create holders for my cards too. What a fun looking project. I need to check out that mini summer catalog too, the projects on it look super cute!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14