Saturday, June 11, 2011

fabulous florets seed keeper and garden journal...on CPC

This past week I haven't really gotten the chance to play much in my stamp room! My daughter's last week of pre-school was this week and the sun has actually been shining, so the time to be in my stamp room has been limited. I am itching to play along with some sketch and color challenges, but I fear that this next week will be a tough one, too, as I am preparing for TWO Stampin' Up! events next week! Plus, our family is going out of town for an overnight stay at Great Wolf Lodge as a celebration into summer!!

So, for now I want to share with you yet another fun project that is being showcased on Craft Project Central for the month of June! Head on over to subscribe to June to get 10 wonderful project tutorials for only $10! Be on the lookout for a giveaway here on my blog to win a FREE June subscription to Craft Project Central. PLUS, my project that I have designed for Craft Project Central is coming soon!!

This beautiful project below is created by Kim at Paper Punch Addiction.

Do you or someone in your life enjoy gardening? This pretty accordion box is great for holding those extra flower and vegetable seeds for the next growing season. Keep track of what you plant and when, in the included gardening journal that fits right into the accordion box. Also works great for a coupon file, holding extra note cards, receipts and photos!


2 comments :

Allison said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colouring and texture!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Oh that's beautiful!! I love that print, and the idea. My mom loves gardening. I did not get a green thumb from her :(

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14