Wednesday, March 2, 2011

one month left of Sale-A-Bration!


March is here...I don't know how already, but it's here!! And, lucky for you this means you still have one month left to take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s biggest celebration of the year!! Sale-A-Bration will continue through March 31st offering a free gift for every $50 you spend in catalog product! Click HERE to learn more about how you can take advantage of this great Sale-A-Bration, or HERE to start shopping from my online website.

There are many products available to choose from for FREE that can be found in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog, but there are also some products you can choose from that are limited edition products only available through the promotion (see below). Ask me if you'd like to see a hard copy of the Sale-A-Bration brochure, but enjoy the images below!








I haven't had as much time as I would hope to play with the stamp sets I have earned so far (Sweet Summer & Punch Bunch), but I hope to in the next couple of days so I can post some fun samples. Come back to see!!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14