Sunday, March 13, 2011

for you "make n take"

On Friday night, my upline and I co-hosted a downline meeting. She led the meeting with the agenda and I hosted it at my home with light snacks and created a "make n take'. We meet about every 2 or so months and have decided to rotate homes between the two of us. Unfortunately, none of my downline could make it this time, but she had some of her downline in attendance, so it was a great evening to talk Stampin' Up! business and share inspiration with each other! Now that we both have a few gals each in our downline, we are looking forward to doing some more things together in the future. I am so thankful that my upline and I are very similar in style, organization, and much more! It's nice to know she's always on my side and whenever I need something, she's always there and willing. Thanks, Andrea!!

Here is the "make n take" card I put together for us.


Stamp Set: Punch Bunch (2011 Sale-A-Bration exclusive set), On Your Birthday

Paper: Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Ice Cream Parlor DSP (2011 Sale-A-Bration exclusive)

Ink: Not Quite Navy, markers: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Not Quite Navy

Accessories: orange gemstone brad, Dimensionals, 1/2" Pear Pizzazz Poly-Stitched Ribbon

Tools: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Two Tags Bigz Die

1 comment :

Andrea said...

I had a great time on Friday night. I'm very thankful for you too! I look forward to many more years of "working" (if you can call our fun stampin' job "work") together. I look forward to our downlines growing over the years.

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14