Monday, February 14, 2011

wrapping up Valentine's Day

What a great Valentine's Day! It was a low-key kind of day, but definitely filled with lots of LOVE for my family and friends!

To wrap up Valentine's Day, I thought I would share a few more projects before I move onto all things SPRING!

This little 3x3 card was made for my two kiddos. They each have a little mailbox that I put a little treat or card in every day the week leading up to Valentine's Day. {More details on my family blog.}


Stamp Set: Pun Fun, Short & Sweet

Paper: Whisper White, Real Red DSP, Red Glimmer Paper

Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red

Accessories: Dimensionals

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

My daughter is in pre-school and today was their class Valentine's Day party. I wanted to get her teachers something a little different than just candy. I found the cutest little heart-shaped turners and Valentine's kitchen towels.

And I added a box of Funfetti Sugar Cookie Mix...

To make a cute little package for her teachers...


{up close of the tag}

Stamp Set: none

Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Sending Love DSP (retired), Red Glimmer Paper

Ink: none

Accessories: Dimensionals, red gemstone (non SU!)

Tools: Full Heart punch, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I am part of a mom's group called MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and I am a group leader to 4 moms. We meet each month and I enjoy bringing a little treat to place at their table setting. I found this cute little treat idea here and just knew that this would be the treat for this month!


Stamp Set: Filled With Love (no longer available), Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Real Red DSP

Ink: Real Red

Accessories: Dimensionals, red gemstone (non SU!), 1/8" Real Red Taffeta ribbon

Tools: Full Heart punch, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Modern Label punch


Hope everyone had a wonderfully blessed Valentine's Day!

4 comments :

Kelli said...

These are great projects. I love the tag with no stamp...so smart. Those treat boxes are really cute and I'm sure the other moms enjoyed getting the little treat. Great job!

Brenda Quintana said...

These turned out just darling!! I'm sure everyone loved them!!

Renee said...

What wonderful projects. Love the treat boxes too cute. thanks for sharing. hugz n blessings.

Allison said...

Those tags and treats are awesome! I'm sure they were all loved!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14