Tuesday, February 8, 2011

quick and simple valentines

On Sunday, during the Superbowl (I'm a multi-tasker!), I made 20 of these cute, but simple classroom valentines. These are blank on the back where the child can add a "to" and "from", as well as attach a piece of candy if they wish!



**Measurements**
Pretty in Pink - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Whisper White - 3" x 3"
Real Red Polka Dots - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"

Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Love Patterns DSP, Red Glimmer Paper (love!)

Ink: Real Red

Accessories: Dimensionals

Tools: Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die, Full Heart punch, Modern Label punch

5 comments :

Beth Robinson said...

Great cards!!!! Perfect for the classroom!!!

Patrice said...

What a lovely thought. Great little cards!

Mommie2Quads said...

These cards are absolutely FABULOUS and will make great lollipop covers for my kids to giveaway on Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing

Renee said...

Great for the classroom! I love the glitter paper! Hugz n blessings.

Shannon Willis said...

What cute Valentines! I love the glitter "bling."

Thanks for visit my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I had to pop over and see yours. So glad I did. I am following you now.

Be Blessed,

Shannon Willis
www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14