Friday, August 7, 2009

Just for kids...and the kid in you!

Join me in celebrating Stampin' Up!'s JUST FOR KIDS special promotions during the months of August and September...

Promotion #1 - From August 1st - September 30 only: You can get the EXCLUSIVE Decor Elements Growth chart (plus applicator tool free!) for only $24.95 (plus shipping).

Promotion #2 - From August 1st - August 31st only: For EVERY $35 spent on stamp sets from the Growing Up section of the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog, you will receive a FREE package of Designer buttons (a $7.95 value!). Eligible buttons are the Playground Designer Buttons, Sherbet Designer Buttons, and Button Latte Designer Buttons. (These are so adorable, by the way!)

Feel free to contact me if you're interested in these promotions!

***************************************************

I'm holding a 3 for $5 card making workshop on Sunday for a very dear friend and to go along with the JUST FOR KIDS campaign during August, I wanted to design a kid-friendly birthday card the guests could create. It took me three shots to finally get it the way I wanted it to look...

1st try

2nd try
3rd time's the charm!

I used the Cute & Cuddly bear (found in the "Growing Up" section of the catalog) with the Party Hearty birthday hat. If the bear with the birthday hat looks a little familiar, it might be from the last kid-friendly birthday card I made.

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14