Monday, August 10, 2009

Card Making Workshop

On Sunday, my dear friend hosted a card making workshop at her house. I ran it a little differently than your standard workshop. She had wanted her guests to be able to come and make some cards, and I was up for that for sure! So, everyone brought $5 and I had all of the supplies prepared for them to make 3 cards. This is normally how I run my card making nights. Any chance I get to pass on my love for creativity, I'll take it! There were a total of 6 ladies who came and I think they all had a good time.

Here are the cards we made...

This card I had made for my open house a few weeks ago. Since I had so many leftovers that I had already prepared, I thought it would be perfect to use at her party!


This card I made using the Petal Pizzazz stamp set that I was able to borrow from a friend. I love the colors of Certainly Celery and Regal Rose together.


The last card we made kind of evolved out of many trials and errors. I just couldn't get the card to look the way I wanted. In fact, I thought I had decided the "right one", but I still didn't think it was right, so I used a design that a friend of mine had used for a baby thank you and adapted it for the birthday bear. Plus, I got to use my early Christmas present Big Shot die cut machine from my parents!!


All in all it was a fun afternoon with friends!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14