Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sketch Challenge 106

Stamping 411 hosts a weekly sketch challenge on Saturdays and ever since my first time joining in last week, I'm hooked! It's fun to be given a design and try to put my own twist on things.

Here is today's sketch:


I really like the simplicity of it because I'm a pretty simple girl, so here is my take on it:


All products listed are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted
Paper:
Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Sweet Always DSP (retired)

Stamp Sets: Flight of the Butterfly, sentiment from On Your Birthday
Ink: Regal Rose
Accessories: 1/4" American Crafts pink satin ribbon
Tools: 1 1/4" circle punch

****************************************************

I'm headed to a baby shower on Sunday and I thought I would use this same sketch to help direct me with the card.


All products listed are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted
Paper:
Pink Pirouette (retired), Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Sweet Always DSP (retired)

Stamp Sets: Darling Dots (retired hostess set), Cute and Cuddly
Ink: Regal Rose
Accessories: 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon
Tools: scallop edge punch

4 comments :

vicki said...

Those are so cute! I wish I was closer so you could teach some of your tricks.
Love and miss you!
Mom

Kelli said...

Cool blog. I went to my first Stampin Up workshop tonight and LOVED it. I finally got to see how it all works and the stuff is amazing. My rep is so wonderful and has been stamping for a long time. Now when I look at your cards I can have a better sense of how it's done. I can't wait to dive in.

Selene Kempton said...

This is stunning. I love your color choices and I'm SO going to miss this paper. the baby card is my personal favorite.. Great job!

Connie Babbert said...

Both cards are wonderful! Thanks for playing this week!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14